[gate-users] Discovery ST

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Thu Feb 24 16:20:50 CET 2005

Greetings Sadek , Long and everyone else,

I have been away on holidays for a while but while holidaying, I was still
working with GATE, and of course the DST. Well I just want to find out if
it is still possible for you to help me with the code to port GATE
sinograms to a GE console for reconstruction so that I can have all
corrections on the data.

I don't know how big or how much this will be but from our previous
discussions, it was a matter of getting permission from GE, which we are
prepared to do now.

Cheers
Theodore