[gate-users] hot and cold sphere sources in warm background

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Wed Feb 9 00:18:24 CET 2005

Greetings GATERS

I have tried to design the phantom/source geometry where I have six
spheres in a warm background but I can't see the background source in the
reconstructed image.

I used a cylinder as main phantom, with the six spheres as its daughters.
Then I created to sources and confined them to each of the spheres and the
background source I confined to the mother phantom cylinder. When I
reconstruc the images I only see the hot spheres. can someone tell me if
there is something I overlooked ?

Cheers

Theodore