[gate-users] Quantum Efficiency Tables

Schmidtlein, Ross/Sloan-Kettering Institute schmidtr at mskcc.org
Mon Dec 12 23:35:52 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

Thanks, what you said makes sense.  It isn't exactly what I want though.
I am blurring the energy with the crystal energy blur and would like to
selectively remove a portion of the events to mimic losses between the
crystals and the PMT's and the rest of the signal processing chain.  I
can do this with the other quantum efficiency command but only globally
not on a crystal by crystal basis inside a block.  Getting the losses
correctly is important for deadtime effects and doing it to match the
crystal locations is important in order to match the spatial blurring
and then the normalization.  Any ideas?

ross