[gate-users] cone shaped volume

Christian Wietholt cwietholt at nhri.org.tw
Thu Apr 21 08:59:27 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I just installed GATE and was planning to use it for simulating some
pinhole
SPECT acquisitions. While I was working my way through the user's manual, I
discovered something that appears to me like a bug. I was trying to set the
geometry in a cone shaped volume, but each time I want to set the
InternalRadius2, ExternalRadius1 changes. My installation is running on
Fedora Core3 and I meet the following requirements :

gate 1.2.0
geant4 7.0.p01
root 4.02
clhep 1.8.1.0
lmf 2.0
gcc 3.4

Does anybody else experience this problem?

I appriciate any information you can provide.

Regards,

Chris