[gate-users] Thesis

Aurélien Vasseur aurelien-vasseur at caramail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:56:37 CEST 2005

Dear GATE users,

I'm looking for a thesis from october 2005 about. I'm in my second year of Master (ex-DEA for french people) in Medical Physics and I passed my exams in February. I'm now under instruction (seven months) at the University Hospital of Nantes (France).
I'm working on GATE to simulate a new concept of detector for PET.
I would like to continue with Nuclear Medicine, particularly in quantification or simulation.
I attached my CV, but if someone want more precise informations, please contact me or my training leaders: Thomas Carlier at thomas.carlier at chu-nantes.fr or Manuel Bardiès at manu at nantes.inserm.fr.

Expecting someone could offer me a thesis, sincerely,
Aurélien Vasseur

C est le moment de dynamiser votre boîte mail en découvrant les offres CaraMail Max et Pro - http://www.caramail.com