[gate-users] Maximum file size exceeded problem

null99 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn null99 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Sat Sep 18 15:39:04 CEST 2004

Dear Amarnath,

For your second question: Gate usually use std::iostream to write file, so don't
worry about Geant. However, I don't know if the std c++ lib should be built.

To add macros, edit the ../gate_v1.0/GNUmakefile
first set LARGE_FILE varible in your .cshrc file, then
then add the following words after line 61 (I asume using v1.0):
#ifdef LARGE_FILE
   CPPFLAGS += -DYOUR_MACRO_HERE
#endif
at last, contributes your code here. :-)

regards

Long Zhang

In your mail:
  "GATE feedback and helplinefor Users" <gate-users at lphe1pet1.epfl.ch>