[gate-users] benchmark SPECT benchmark_spectra.c

ywyang ywyang98 at ms25.hinet.net
Tue Sep 7 02:25:07 CEST 2004

Dear all :

    I had problems in running benchmark SPECT. When I run
benchmark_spectra and benchmark_projection, after the "Beginning of
processing" message is showed, it is not ended.

    I searched the database and found others has the same problem
but I can not found the specific modifications needed to make
these two programs run. Would you please tell me more
specifically what should I change, such as which variable and it
line number ?

    Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Yu-Wen Yang