[gate-users] Ask for pet

Nehmeh, Sadek/Medical Physics nehmehs at mskcc.org
Wed Oct 27 15:48:23 CEST 2004

Hi Sergio,

Attached are few papers related to the positron range effect in PET. Also below, are few titles of interresting manuscripts. Unfortunately these are not online any more, so you should look for them in the library.

1- ME Phelps, EJ Hoffman, SC Huang, and MM Ter-Pogossian
Effect of positron range on spatial resolution
J. Nucl. Med. 1975 16: 649-652.

2- Quantitation in positron emission computed tomography: 1.Effect of object size
	Edward J. Hoffman, et. al.
	Journal of Computed Assisted Tomography
	3(3):299-308, June, 1979
Also there are 5 more parts of this last paper, that may be helpful:
"Quantitation in positron emission computed tomography: 2 -> 6 "...."
	Edward J. Hoffman, et. al.

I hope this will help.

	Regards,

	Sadek