[gate-users] ROOT output...

Schmidtlein, Ross/Sloan-Kettering Institute schmidtr at mskcc.org
Thu Nov 18 16:21:10 CET 2004

Hi Nicolas,

To dig into the root files and get out portions of the data, the best
luck I have had is in modifying the benchmarkPET.C file.  This file has
the basic structure needed to open and descend in to these files.  Also,
use "TBrowser t" inside root to have a look at the data.  The root
user's guide has lots of details that are useful, but it isn't written
in context that lends itself to easily getting at Gate's data.

Cheers,

ross