[gate-users] splitting a GATE simulation by Activity (addendum)

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Thu Nov 4 11:25:54 CET 2004

I forgot to mention that the pbs submitfile scripts will contain commands
for running each of the five macros.

'I also forget to ask about the random number status, I was thinking also
that submitting the five different macros as such, I will get identical
simulations, or is the random number seed changed each time ?

Can I use the commands           /random/setSavingFlag 1
                                 /random/resetEngineFrom
and then edit the file
                                 endOfRun.rndm
as suggested in the users manual ?