[gate-users] benchmark runtime problems

Stevens, Paul Paul.Stevens at ubht.swest.nhs.uk
Wed May 26 12:15:05 CEST 2004

in the GATE 1.0 distribution

The gateSingles.dat output from the SPECT benchmark contains more columns
than the C analysis programs expect. By modifying the file reading code I
managed to get the results to agree to my satisfaction.
The projction analysis will require the same changes.

I had to abandon the PET benchmark due to thrashing when the working memory
reached 1.1GB. I suspect that that there is a memory leak in this example,
although it might well run to completion on a machine with suficient memory.

Paul Stevens

Bristol Haematology and Oncology Centre.