[gate-users] -not rely- bug found

Jean-Marc Vieira jean-marc.vieira at epfl.ch
Thu Jun 3 09:05:24 CEST 2004

Hi Christopher,
Yes you're right, these axes must be removed when you run the simulation
since they are understood as
physical volumes ....but it's a known "feature"; please refer to the
description under point 3.2.3 in the user's guide (page 21) ;-)
Cheers,  jm

Please refer but this is not realy a bug since this feature is discribed
on the GATE user's guide,