[gate-users] cylinder phantom aligned with X axis

Groiselle, Corinne Corinne.Groiselle at umassmed.edu
Fri Jul 23 06:25:27 CEST 2004

Hi,

In Gate, all the phantoms are always generated with their long axis aligned with the Z-axis, by default.
To have your cylinder aligned with the X-axis, you just have to rotate it 90 degrees around the Y-axis.
/gate/Phantom/placement/setRotationAxis 0 1 0
/gate/Phantom/placement/setRotationAngle 90. deg

Corinne J. Groiselle, PhD
Research instructor

Division of Nuclear Medicine / Department of Radiology
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655
USA

_phone_: (508)-856-6123 - fax: (508)-856-4572
_e-mail_: Corinne.Groiselle at umassmed.edu
_professional homepage_: http://users.umassmed.edu/corinne.groiselle <http://users.umassmed.edu/corinne.groiselle>
_personal homepage_: http://corinne.groiselle.free.fr <http://corinne.groiselle.free.fr>