[gate-users] Image Reconstruction of Gate output

Nehmeh, Sadek/Medical Physics nehmehs at mskcc.org
Thu Dec 23 17:05:24 CET 2004

Theo, you forward an image to get an emission like (if I may call it
like this) set of sinogram (or projection planes). The inut to the
fwdtest should be your image.hv and not the MichelogramF.ima. The other
parameters in fwdtest define your forward projection. The STIR manual
describes those parameters.
To get a template header, why don't you check the samples directory in
STIR; there might be a template for the DST there. Good luck.

	Sadek