[gate-users] Image Reconstruction of Gate output

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Mon Dec 20 18:43:31 CET 2004

Hello there

I am trying to modify Sadeks code for the GE Discovery ST,
Does anyone know where/how I can get the
                                        parameters,

Max Theta (??)
Number of projection planes (225)
Sinogram width (249)

for the Discovery ST ?

The values in brackets are the ones I have found out. Could someone verify
if they are correct ?

Cheers
theodore

 Theodore, for the STIR reconstruction you should have everything you